5 Best Indoor Soccer Shoes for 2017 | Top Football Cleats
Summer is behind us, and while many people are still kicking around the ball outside, many others are gearing up for the fall and winter soccer season. Indoor soccer is approaching, and you’ll need the right indoor soccer shoes to maximize performance and ensure comfort when running on harder indoor surfaces.
So, we did a bit of research and we have come up with a list of really good shoes from all over the world but sadly only 5 of them can make our list of top 5 best indoor soccer/football shoes this 2017. And, we have rounded up the best shoes that you can use to match your abilities on the field.
What shoes do we recommend?
- Adidas Men's Samba Classic
- Kelme Michelin Star 360
- PUMA Men’s Evospeed 4.3
- PUMA Men’s Universal II IT
- Nike Men’s Mercurial Victory V IC
We couldn’t decide on just one shoe, so we rounded up the best indoor soccer shoes for 2017 to give you a variety of options to choose from. So, keep scrolling down below to see what we liked and what we did not like about these products. Our review of these products will surely help you on your next purchase!
So, here is our list of the 5 best shoes for you!
#1 – Adidas Men’s Samba Classic Indoor Soccer Shoe
Adidas is one of the world’s most respected athletic brands, and the company manufactures one of the best indoor soccer shoes on the market: The Samba Classic. Featuring a classic black and white stripped design, the Samba comes in sizes 6 – 13.
Full-grain leather is used on the upper part of the shoe to provide added support and comfort. Textile lining is used in the inner part of the shoe, providing added cushioning. An EVA insole ensures lasting comfort all season long.
Ideal for polished surfaces, the non-marking rubber outsole provides the added durability and traction needed to maintain high speed and performance.
When sprinting to the goal to deliver a blistering fast shot, you’ll notice the rubber allows for unhindered acceleration as you blast past the defense to make your shot.
- EVA insole provides added comfort on hard surfaces.
- Removable sock liner can be replaced to repel odors.
- Traction outsole is made specifically for indoor surfaces.
- Narrow foot arch makes sizing inaccurate.
When you first put on these shoes, you’ll notice that the foot arch is narrow. I recommend choosing a half-size bigger than your normal shoe size if you have wider feet.
- Classic soccer shoe with full-grain leather upper featuring three-stripes branding
- Removable sockliners
- EVA insole
- Non-marking outsole
#2 – Kelme Michelin Star 360 Men’s Leather Sneakers Shoes
Kelme Michelin offers the Star 360 in four different color choices. Sizing is an issue with this shoe as well, but we’ll discuss this more in detail shortly. Michelin and Kelme worked together to make the Star 360’s rubber exceptional.
The patented rubber outsole has a traction pattern to allow grip from every direction.
Durable and flexible, you’ll experience the utmost in traction at all times with the 360. A weight of just 10.4 ounces allows for a lightweight sneaker that doesn’t hinder running performance. The upper portion of the shoe uses full-grain leather and mesh to allow for a comfortable fit and a breathable shoe to prevent excessive sweating.
- The EVA insole is cushioned to allow for comfortable wear even during long games.
- The rubber design allows for great slip control at all times.
- Ball control is made easy thanks to the flexible yet durable mesh and leather.
- A lightweight design allows for comfortable wear with added overall player agility.
- Sizing is an issue with many owners recommended a smaller size.
Indoor soccer shoes all tend to have one issue: sizing. The Star 360 is slightly bigger than the labeled size by approximately ½ inch.
#3 – PUMA Men’s Evospeed 4.3 Graphic Indoor Soccer Shoe
PUMA’s Evospeed 4.3 is one of the most stylish shoes on the market. Featuring a white, sea pine and high risk red design, these shoes destroy the competition in the aesthetics department – they’re also a great indoor soccer shoe.
Synthetic leather is used on the upper part of the shoe. An external heel brace provides added support and stability while running, and the shoe is lightweight at just 13 ounces. While heavier than the Star 360, this shoe strikes the perfect balance between speed and comfort.
The heel features a TPU-injected counter for added heel protection.
A non-marking, rubber outsole makes this the ideal shoe for indoor surfaces. The Evospeed is so comfortable that it can be used as a martial arts shoe due to its flexible yet durable design.
- Possibly the best looking design on the market.
- Non-marking rubber eliminates slipping and marking up hardwood floors.
- The heel protection absorbs shock from heel impact, adding to stability and comfort.
- Sizing is too small. Go up a size.
The Evospeed 4.3 excels in the aesthetic department, and the only complaint is that the sizing isn’t precise. You’ll need to order a ½ to a full size bigger for the right fit.
- Suitable for use on indoor surfaces
- Soft synthetic leather upper for durability
- Lace closure for a snug fit
- Lightweight, minimalistic, TPU-injected external heel counter for protection
- Non-marking rubber outsole
#4 – PUMA Men’s Universal II IT Indoor Soccer Shoe
The PUMA Universal II IT may not be as stylish as our last shoe, but it offers top-of-the-line traction with abrasion-resistance and a classic blue, white and lime design.
The Universal II IT comes in a variety of sizes from size 8 – 14, so it will fit most indoor players with ease. As with all of the shoes we’ve mentioned, the upper sole is made with soft synthetic leather that provides just the right amount of support while allowing for full range of motion and comfort at all times.
Non-marketing rubber is used on the outsole, allowing the shoe to be suitable for all indoor surfaces.
Soft synthetic leather is utilized for the midsole, which adds comfort and foot protection. When running, you’ll notice that you have full ankle movement with lack of side-to-side foot support. Traction is superb as a result.
- Non-marking and an abrasion-resistant design allows for maximum traction at all times.
- Full range of motion allows for greater ankle flexibility and agility.
- Comfortable overall fit once broken in properly.
- Shoe runs a little tight and needs to be broken in properly.
The only complaint with the Universal II is that the shoe is slightly tight and will need to be broken in properly before you can truly judge the comfort level of the shoe.
- Abrasion-resistant soccer shoe with color pop details, tonal topstitching, and non-marking indoor outsole
#5 – Nike Men’s Mercurial Victory V IC Soccer Cleat
Nike’s Mercurial Victory V IC offers something that all of the other shoes on our list does not: a variety of color options. In total, there are 13 bold color options with the classic Nike “Swoosh” running along the side of the shoe.
The synthetic leather upper adds support for your foot while allowing maximum flexibility.
A full-length non-marking outsole is designed to ensure explosive traction on all indoor surfaces without any marks left behind.
One of the best features of this shoe is that the midsole comes with a contoured sock liner that adds low-profile cushioning, so you’ll be comfortable wearing the V IC for extended periods of time.
- The full length rubber outsole provides maximum traction at all times.
- A variety of color and design options allow for a myriad of style options.
- Midsole lining adds additional comfort when worn all day.
- The shoes run a little tight width-wise.
- You might need sunglasses to look at them!
The width of the shoe leaves some wearers with blisters or discomfort, but after breaking in the shoe or buying the appropriate size, it’s extremely comfortable. At the same time, this shoe offers exceptional traction even when sprinting down the field. Go here if you are looking to shop for more shoes.
- Midsole is made with a contoured sock liner with textile top cloth that delivers low-profile cushioning, giving you full-game comfort
- A full-length non-marking rubber outsole is designed for explosive traction edge on indoor surfaces